The Adventure Begins


I was in rush. My watch shown at 2 p.m when i was still at the campus doing farewell program. My flight schedule was 5.15 p.m which means I should already arrived at the airport two hours before. Fortunately, I arrived at the airport one hour before the schedule. I was nervous, not because of the airplane. But, I was thinking about what will I be in the Phillipines for a month without my Mom, what will happen with me. I was overthinking about that.

Four hours took an airplane, I arrived at Ninoy Aquino airport, Manila, Phillipines. My first impression was 'seems like I still in Jakarta (haha)' because I find out there's no certain differences between Indonesia and Phillipines unless the road, the food, and the culture of course.

There I was, in University of Santo Tomas (UST) such a big campus I've ever seen. The most artistic campus I've ever seen (cause I've never seen others hehe). My very first impression of the campus was 'I have to walk wherever i want to go? seriously? T_T but it is okay, I can do my workout that I've never done it in my country haha'

It started. My adventure in the Phillipines begins in UST. Whole campus tour, school tour, and city tour. It will be the most memorable adventure has happened in my life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[School Profile, General Information, Administration]UST Junior High School

[Pedagogical Contents]Observing My Mentor's Classroom I

[Observation on Teacher]Observing My Mentor's Classroom II